Acceptance of Terms
Please review our eventtus On-Line Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to the Site, to understand our practices.
When you visit eventtus or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
Copyright and Trademarks
All of the following are the exclusive intellectual property of eventtus or its Content or software suppliers, licensors or affiliates and protected by UAE, Egypt and international copyright laws: (i) all content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, (ii) the compilation of all content on this site (iii) all trademarks and service marks and (iv) all software used on this site.
By using this site, you agree (a) not to use any of these items of intellectual property without permission from eventtus and (b) to release eventtus and its affiliates and licensors from any liability or claims for any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property infringement.
eventtus’ graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, or trade dress of eventtus, or its affiliates or licensors, in Egypt and/or other countries. These items may not be used in connection with any website or service that is not eventtus’, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among its customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits eventtus or its affiliates or licensors.
The Site, Application and Services are intended solely for persons who are 13 or older. If you are under 13, you may use these items ONLY WITH THE INVOLVEMENT of a parent or guardian. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older.
eventtus reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name in its sole discretion. If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your eventtus account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility and liability for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s prior express permission. You will immediately notify eventtus in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
The Service contains Content specifically provided by eventtus or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
In addition, all information about an Event must accurately and truthfully describe when an Organizer (as defined below) submits event information to the Site. If eventtus determines that an Organizer has posted inaccurate or untruthful information (collectively “misleading information”) about an event, eventtus will have the right, in its sole discretion, to delete misleading information.
eventtus reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Site at any time for any reason, (including, but not limited to, receipt of credible claims or allegations, from third parties or governmental authorities, of infringement or misrepresentation relating to User Content) or for no reason. In addition, you agree that eventtus may use your name and logo (whether or not you have made it available through the Site) for the purpose of identifying you as an existing or past customer of eventtus both on the Site and in marketing and promotional materials.
We may use your Consumer or Organizer Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service and eventtus’ business as eventtus may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it (excluding Organizer Submissions), promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting Consumer or Organizer Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant eventtus a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of (does not apply to Organizer submissions), display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and eventtus’ (and its successors and assigns’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof as stated herein) or the Service in any media formats of any kind and through any media channels of any kind (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your Consumer or Organizer Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of (as stated herein), display and perform such Consumer or Organizer Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to eventtus does not affect your ownership or license rights in your Consumer or Organizer Submission(s), including the right to grant additional nonexclusive licenses to the material in your Consumer or Organizer Submission(s).
We may use your User Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service and eventtus’ business as eventtus may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant eventtus a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and eventtus’ (and its successors and assigns’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to eventtus does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with eventtus.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that eventttus will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that eventtus cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Service. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by eventtus in its sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without eventtus’ prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of eventtus or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of eventtus;
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
Additionally, you shall not (directly or indirectly):
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by eventtus in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on eventtus’ (or its third party providers’) infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- bypass any measures eventtus may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by eventtus;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- otherwise take any action in violation of eventtus’ guidelines and policies.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit and debit card in AED and USD currencies.
- eventtus.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Third Party Sites and Services
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under eventtus’ control, and you acknowledge that eventtus is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by eventtus or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that eventtus shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Save to the extent required by law, eventtus has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that eventtus has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release eventtus from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. eventtus makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and eventtus will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW. EVENTTUS, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
Integration and Severability
If you have any questions about these Terms or any questions, please contact us at email@example.com